NutttSo

Some of my Work

OMG...NUTSO...FREE?!!!!  You never hear THAT word anymore these days!  Email coming your way...SO EXCITED!!! ;) ;) ;)  BTW, I requested your "friendship" on MySpace...great site too!  I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the Native American speaking about raising leaders...I can tell you are a heartfelt woman with lot's of PEACE in your life.

Dazzel

Guest kenya

Very nice work........... love the website also :huh:.

Welcome Nuttso. You do amazing work. I hope I get that talented some day! Thanks for sharing

Christi

wow very very nice awsome ok i give up on this vinyl i cant compete with you guys and ladies

im still triing to learn this mess and get aggrevated when i cant even vectorize some thing i even have saved every thing and read it over and over again and still messing up

BUT AWSOME WORK ON THE DOG AND DEER AWSOME IM SURE YOU COULD SELL THEM FOR SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF $$$ AROUND HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA  AWSOME WORK KEEP IT UP 

Awww NEVER GIVE UP!!! maybe you are trying to hard, step back and take it one step at a time, a good clear graphic will trace good in inkscape. or even your plotters software, start with something with very little or no detail and when you get that pat. move up to more and more detail. I know you can do it, if this Nuttty Old Lady can. YOU! can.

I think I am moving to your neck of the woods. if I could get that much out of the Photo to Decals lol

NutttSo

omg hun some of the littlist things are very expinsive herei am in fayetteville north carolina about 1 hour from the beach like a light house no great details on 12x12 inche  mirror will go for 75 bucks or more i mainly do sandblasting on mirrors and glass

i have a sandblast cabinet and pressure pot air compresser i got from harbor frieght every thing i bought total was under 600 bucks 

NUTTTSO...YOU ROCK...thanks for the photo you did of my son and Golden...HE loves it!

Dazzel

Your Welcome Hun, he is such a good looking kid, I hope it's ok to post it here, I had a Blast doing it,

jb-2-1.jpg

NutttSo

omg holly sh*t you are awsome im done i am done i wish i was half as good as you people

i guess i have way to much things in the fire im doing

ive done some regular decals of vinyl out of the book i got from uscutter but wow i cant imagine doing some thing like that most of my stuff i do is sandblasting which ive only sold one thing which was a huge  deer a hunter that put it on the back window of his truck i need to get me a camera to take pictures of things but every time i get a camera i brake it ( to ugly ) i guess is the reason i brake it

but that is a awsome picture decal wow   

That one was not to bad it took two days on and off working on it before I got it right,

Now this one took two weeks, but got an order for 8 decals and 8 etched mirrors

group-1-1.jpg

NutttSo

I can't imagine weeding that, def a market niche for such a sentimental gift

yep and I have thought of doing the Loving Memory for those who lost thier pets too.

NutttSo

I have them listed at $29.99. thats a 7in Decal, the etched mirrors for $59.00 and the Pet Photo to Decal In Loving Memory is $34.99

NutttSo

Nutttso,

I don't "think" this is something you would weed right? Don't you just put the image on clear vinyl and it comes out as a whole?  And the glass etching, how is that done? WOW...so many avenues and so much talent you have NUTTTSO.

Aries thanks for the information, yes it will help.

Dazzel

the photo to decals are weeded just like any other vinyl cut decal, the glass etching you put the decal on the mirror and use armour etch wait 5 min and wash it off then take off the decal.

NutttSo

so let me understand this you take a picture and scane it then send it to your computer and then send it to your cuter and it cuts it out for you then you weed it am i understanding this correct  then you take it and put it on the mirror or glass or other object and the you use armor  correct