NutttSo

Some of my Work

Right now I am doing Photo to Decals, they are going over BIG everyone loves them, here are two I have done

p2d.jpg

dearguy00.jpg

here is a magnetic

MVC-029S.jpg

and a logo

gallery_24_47_8086.jpg

I have done a lot more but don't want to fill up the board lol

What ya Think??

Great work and awesome detail on the dog and the man with the deer.

Brian

Thanks, I just started doing the Photo to Decals, they are 7 inchs high makes the easy to weed, since I started making them I am getting lots of orders for them.

NutttSo

Thats great I would like to try that but to much of a noob here, no clue.....luder

photo.net and inkscape, ya have to play with it a lot to get it just right, then print and scan before you can cut it, it's kinda hard to explane how to do it

Nutttso

;);D you seem to have the photo vectorization down pat!

bb

I would love to learn to do that with a photo.  Can you take through the process step by step if it isn't too much trouble.  Thanks

sorry I wish I could, but it's not a step by step process, depending on the photo it could take hours getting the settings just right for it to trace right, then you have  print and scan it back to clean it up so there will not be lots of tiny cuts,  some photos will work right off others can be a pain,

NutttSo

wow! those are awsome! I'm glad you explained the print and scan thing because I was going to ask that question myself!

Great work, would love to see more so please fill up the board...lol

Renee

The hardest part is getting the detail in the faces, and the weeding, hubby says I am going to go blind weeding the tiny cuts, lol

I seen on the forum here about making the mask for glass etiching, I had no idea it could be done with vinyl, so I tryed it on a cup,

my daughter inlaw Loves Dale Earnhardt jr so I tryed him, this one I flubed up, I put his dads sig on it had to do it over, sent hubby back to the store to get me more cups, the pic does not show all the detail on it.

HPIM0244-1.jpg

ThorsFoundry are you the one doing the mirrors?? if you would like I can set up some photos for you,

NutttSo

No I made a vinyl mask and etched it in with Armour Etch, was fun weeding such a small graphic,

NutttSo

your cutter works well with small detail. what kind of cutter do you have?

bb

Nuttso...GREAT WORK. Will have to plunge into Photo to start doing that...Have a Golden and would love to put him on my Truck! WOW, Great Stuff

Dazzel

thanx for the reply now if i can only master the photo thing....wow! The armour etching is good stuff! amazes me everytime I do it. I love to weed because i love to see the picture come to life as its weeded, I asked for a magnifyer with a light for christmas, well I got the magnifyer but not with a light...<sigh> Works good though can really see the smaller bits much better!

Renee

I have a Endura Cut Plus 24in, it does great on small cuts, I have pair of glass's I use can't see further than a foot in front of me with them but works great seeing close up,

Dazzel Me email me a photo and I will do one for you, no charge,

my email is stickertoit@yahoo.com 

I thought if you would like to see all the Photo to Decals I have done so far, I put them on MySpace page, Beware The Photo of me might scare ya lol     www.myspace.com/nutttsoo 

that way I'm not filling up all the space on the forums here

Have a Look see and let me know what ya think of em.

Some have asked How I am doing them and wanting me to give instructions on how. and I don't want everyone thinking I'm mean for not letting you know, the thing is I have only been doing them for a few weeks, I was trying to do the profiles like I seen done in the topic "mY GIRLFRIEND AND i"

well I never got the profiles to turn out right. but seen I could get more detail in the pic, so I played with it and am still learning, it is not as easy as it seams. when I get it down pat I will try to explane to all how to do it in the right place on the forums here ok. 

NutttSo