Benr98

Please say a prayer for BannerJohn!

I have talked to guys that had the surgery I think John is having . They wished they had it done many years before because of the energy , breathing capacity etc they had after the operation . I hope John gets the same results  :huh:

yes that is what I have heard..looking forwrd to that

I can't type much,too hrd but I m  reading ALL of your messages and appreciate them!

Wow, I have just logged on for the first time this week, I got a message earlier today about John,

John You have a place in all our Hearts, and You have all our prayers going to your Heart, You will be in my prayers untill they are no longer needed, at which time, you can Resume your throne as King of the gypsies.

Please know you are missed by so many on this forum,and we look forward to a awesome recovery, If there is anything I can do, do not hesisitate to ask.

On monday we will all be there with you.From our heart to yours.

MonkeyMeMe

John... so glad to see that you are posting!!! Our thoughts and prayers are still going out for you, brotha!!! Take care, and rest up this weekend, Ace!!!  :huh:

Guest Terry

Just John, and he was not sure if he him self would see another Xmas, as of last summer......... not going into detail.  :huh:

Just John, and he was not sure if he him self would see another Xmas, as of last summer......... not going into detail.  ;D

HMMM  , hope that wasn't meant to cheer anybody up :huh: The older we get , the more our own mortality is thought about , but at a time like this , that type of talk doesn't help IMHO !

I predict that he will 1) have the nurses logging on and posting to the forum for him soon, 2) he's probably scoping out his "next ex," 3) post-op, he will really be scoping out the "next ex" and 4) be home shortly doing the happy dance or playing his drums!

Stay strong as you always are John. You will be in all of our thoughts. There are a lot of good vibes coming your way!  :huh:

Just John, and he was not sure if he him self would see another Xmas, as of last summer......... not going into detail.  ;D

HMMM  , hope that wasn't meant to cheer anybody up :huh: The older we get , the more our own mortality is thought about , but at a time like this , that type of talk doesn't help IMHO !

See I took this more as Terry, is saddened by this and it's hard for him to even talk about it.  Just shows depending whos reading it or what mood a person is in, how they will interpret something....now's whos right? Heck I don't know!

See I took this more as Terry, is saddened by this and it's hard for him to even talk about it.  Just shows depending whos reading it or what mood a person is in, how they will interpret something....now's whos right? Heck I don't know!

I would go with how Jenny interpretted this, is how Terry is feeling. Terry, I heard that quote once before too. Now that guy is going to be running circles around us!!!

I agree Terry is hurt by this & expressing that in a manner mayby not meant to negative .. But the part I think NOT needed is "He was not sure if he him self would see another Xmas , as of last summer " ... I put myself in others position when I think about what is happening & what is being said . I would not like to be sitting in the hospital waiting for an operation Monday reading about me not thinking I would make it this far . I know there is much more negative things that could be said , BUT i think any negatives should not be put out there now ...It's almost like Terry didn't know John would read the post Or it was already post humous . John is a VERY smart fella & I'm sure he knows what he said & anybody who reads this forum knows John has been in a slump about his physical condition . I would like for John to hear positive reassuring things instead of something that could lead tonegative thoughts & results . my 3 cents

I understand what you are saying Rodger!  I suppose it just shows how much you care and respect John!!

I'm sure Terry did  not mean anything negative in his post, some people have a hard time writing their feelings down (not saying Terry does)

I believe John knows there are many of us supporting and praying for him right now...and all waitting with POSITIVE feelings when we get the report that all went smoothly!!

Me included!!

Plain and simply put Jenny  :huh:  Bottom line, everyone greeves differently and some people don't know how to express it, so for what's it's worth whatever ANYONE sais I am sure it's said with love!

Dazzel

Law of Attraction works, whether you believe it or not. Positive vibes baby, positive vibes!

• Like 1

I hope he is doing well today, I keep checking the posts to see if he has added anything today, I would feel better if he did. I do not know him, but I do hope he gets well and am praying for him!

Renee

I don't want to be right or wrong , I want Terry & everybody to understand posting anything possibly negative at this time , isn't good for anybody , ESPECIALLY John . At the very least that sort of talk , is depressing to anybody who cares about John  .

Positive vibes as H said !!!

Renee,

John is doing as well as can be expected....and resting.  I spoke with him earlier....his doctors are optimistic about the surgery and about when he will be released from the hospital...so that is great news!

There probably won't be much new till later Monday, after surgery!

Keep checking back.

thanx  Jenny for the update, its so good that we have you to keep us updated, I hate when people disappear from a board and no one knows what the heck is going on!!! From what I can gather by reading posts that he has done, he is tough and will make it thru this with flying colors! Not to mention all the love, respect and friendship he has from people here! He simply has no choice to get better and get back here!!

Renee

Guest stunad, jr.

get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:;D

John is on the phone with me now and asked that I type this for him, as with all the IVs in his arms it's hard for him to post:

I really appreciate everything that everyone is doing for me and the best wishes, I wish I could thank everyone individually, but I just can't right now, but I will thank every single one of you when I'm feeling better and get out of here!

No work at all for atleast 2 months, I can't even drive a car for the first month.  So the donations you have made with certainly keep me alive and eatting until I can get back to work, you have no idea how much I appreciate it, and what a great bunch of people you are, even though I knew it, it just shows it to everybody!

"God bless you all"

John

awwww......making me cry here :'(

Concentrate on getting well John, Selfishly I'm thinking it will mean more time you can spend on here! Thankfully with the advances medicine has accomplished this last decade, while a triple bypass is serious shit, its a very common procedure anymore and the stronger you are the better and faster your mending!

From what I have heard, you have a great big HEART so they may need two surgeons huh? LOL!!

Take care and God Bless U!!!

Renee

Hi Renee ,

You hit the nail on the head ( BIG Heart - 2 surgeons ) , but I don't think he wants that to get out .. so let's keep that a secret  LOL .

Guest Terry

I don't want to be right or wrong , I want Terry & everybody to understand posting anything possibly negative at this time , isn't good for anybody , ESPECIALLY John . At the very least that sort of talk , is depressing to anybody who cares about John  .

came out the wrong way because I was NOT going to go in to detail, this was a part of a conversation from a few months back with Ken, Marcuso and I had when john became a moderator. it was accually personal and I should not have even mentioned it. Roger take a pill DUDE!!!!! newbie. :P

Maybe now John will others help to pick up the slack on his work. I'm a little way out here, but if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

omg, that is so precious for him to even be thinking or thanking us. banner john, just remember sweetie, ur will is ur way. u know ur a blessed man. i'm not to worried about ya cause i know ur in good hands. God is gonna take care of u and i believe u already know this. take care of urself hon, and God Bless U Too. :huh:

Just John, and he was not sure if he him self would see another Xmas, as of last summer......... not going into detail.  :)

HMMM  , hope that wasn't meant to cheer anybody up :P The older we get , the more our own mortality is thought about , but at a time like this , that type of talk doesn't help IMHO !

came out the wrong way because I was NOT going to go in to detail, this was a part of a conversation from a few months back with Ken, Marcuso and I had when john became a moderator. it was accually personal and I should not have even mentioned it. Roger take a pill DUDE!!!!! newbie. :P

Terry , I agree with you . As you said  " came out wrong ......and I should not have even mentioned it ." I wished you had left it at that !!! I thought I was polite & not rude when I responded to something that would have been hurtfull to me if I was sitting where John is now . I had respect for you until you did the " take a pill DUDE !!!!! newbie ;P " . While I think it is funny because it is childish , I refuse to go any further in this thread about your post , because of the situation with John . It's not up to me to teach you manners & etiquette . At your age if you don't know saying something like that in a public forum where John would read BEFORE going under the knife is wrong , I don't think you ever will . IF you made the last reply in humor I apologize for taking it seriously ( I do take offense at the newbie comment , the other stuff can be done kidding , but seems being called a newbie is an universal internet insult )

my friend John , I'm sorry if this upsets you at all . Hang in there & get well .You are irreplaceable !!!

:huh: Class of 55 !

edit:  ;D  Class of 54 & 55