Benr98

Please say a prayer for BannerJohn!

So good to hear from you, John! Hopefully you are in good hands, and we will continue praying for a successful bipass, and speedy recovery.

Any leads on wife #5 at the hospital?    ;D

Stay strong!

Ken

Hopefully he finds a good one. I have yet to find a good looking nurse around my age. :huh:

lmao..to funny Ken....don't joke, I think he's picking through those nurses right now!  All those ladies taking care of him, I'm sure he's lovin' it!!  :P

You bet he's lovin it Jenny...my Dad had a triple BP and the nurses had to bath him...he had no complaints :huh:  I am sure John will get he same treatment and you all (well the men) will be jealous  ;D

Your a angle Jenny for being there for him, as his voice to us here!

Dazzel

Thanks Dazzel....I'm sure he's lovin' it (I teased him that he had it planned this way to have all those ladies taking care of him) hey atleast he chuckled!!  :huh:

Well i don't know about an angel....just trying to help out a friend.

Jenny

I didn't know many knew she was an angle besides me , But she is an Angel also  :huh:

I didn't know many knew she was an angle besides me , But she is an Angel also  ;D

lmao Rodger!  How did I know you would be showing up with a comment?  :huh:

You are Psychic also ?

Get some good rest John.  If you need anything at all, you know we are here for you.  Take care of yourself and get better real soon.  You're in our prayers.

I had my cousin bring my laptop to me but still hrd to type. Expecting supper anytime now. Will try to post aGain before bedtime

You are Psychic also ?

I don't know about that, but I know when there an 'open door', I just know Rodger, you are going to walk in!! lol

John, glad your cousin was able to bring you your lap top.....now don't go asking him to bring the cutter and vinyl now!  :huh:

You are Psychic also ?

I don't know about that, but I know when there an 'open door', I just know Rodger, you are going to walk in!! lol

LOL , guilty as charged . ( Don't be surprised if John doesn't have the cutter , vinyl & banners already there :huh: )    ;D

lmao...no doubt Rodger, if those nurses aren't careful....he may have them helping him assemble those banners!!  :huh:

Now that is a fun picture in my mind !!!

I had my cousin bring my laptop to me but still hrd to type. Expecting supper anytime now. Will try to post aGain before bedtime

John, you need to teach those nurses how to take dictation.

Glad to see posts from BannerJohn!

I don't know about his medical plan/situation but maybe everyone can donate whatever they can (even if its a few bucks) to a paypal acct. if he has one...To help with the medical bills, lost income, etc...

John, you need to teach those nurses how to take dictation.

Hey J , you underestimate John , He has been in there over a day already !!!  :huh:

I don't know about his medical plan/situation but maybe everyone can donate whatever they can (even if its a few bucks) to a paypal acct. if he has one...To help with the medical bills, lost income, etc...

What a nice idea!  I know he has a paypal account.

I know his biggest concern, is probably his banner orders!  :huh:

good to hear from you B.J. we're all thinkng of you.you'll probably be home in a week or so cutting vinyl :huh:.

my ma in-law had a pacemaker put in tuesday p.m. and she came home wednesday p.m.

regards  duke

Thanks Jenny for keeping us updated.

John it is good to hear "your voice" stay strong we are all pulling for you here. Those banners can wait til you can get to them! Take care

I know his biggest concern, is probably his banner orders!  ;D

Maybe some of the mods or senior members can take his orders over for him to help him, at least with his repeat customers... :huh:

Woohoo! Hey John, It is good to read from you! Get well soon man  :huh:

It is really a relief.

Joe

I know his biggest concern, is probably his banner orders!  :P

Maybe some of the mods or senior members can take his orders over for him to help him, at least with his repeat customers... :huh:

I have already asked and said I would drop ship for him, but was turned down! ;D  lol....maybe some of you will have better luck!

:)

Thanks Jenny for keeping us updated.

John it is good to hear "your voice" stay strong we are all pulling for you here. Those banners can wait til you can get to them! Take care

Your welcome Tory, I'm just relying information so know one here has to wonder what's going on!  I know waitting without any answers, can get crazy.

I have talked to guys that had the surgery I think John is having . They wished they had it done many years before because of the energy , breathing capacity etc they had after the operation . I hope John gets the same results  :huh: