Benr98

Please say a prayer for BannerJohn!

Mahalo Jen for keeping us in the know.

I'm sure he'll make a speedy recovery, knowing that he's got vinyl on the way, a mother that he loves to care for, and lot of family here on the forum.

Thanks for the update... If you talk to him again, send my love & prayers.  I will keep checking back for more updates, so keep them coming.

Woohoo!!! Good to know! Thanx for the update Jenny!

And John, man dont scare us like that again  ;)

Guest kenya

Jenny,

Thank you for the updates................ this is terrible news.

My prayers go out to John, his mother & brother.

Let him know that we all are very concerned about him & wish him all the best !!!

I will probably be banned when you return (figured I'd give you something to do when you get back) but I wanted to say good luck with the operation and hope you get better soon.

I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Best of luck !

wildstylegrafix    ;)

+1

Newest update 12pm

John called, he has not met with the surgeon yet, but they ran more test to prepare him for surgery.  Still weak and tired sounding.

1pm Update:

I received a call that the surgery is scheduled for first thing Monday morning!  Probably won't have any additional updates till Monday evening at best!

If the surgery is not required immediately, I would think that is good news.

Thank you for keeping us updated!

;)

That may help him relax , but I'm sure the best thing is for him not to talk much & relax as much as possible . I'm sure we all would like to talk to him , but Jenny is taking care of that & best for us to hope John rests as much as possible  ;)

Rodger,....you are a TRIP!!!

He only calls for less then 5 minutes as it's to hard for him to hold the phone.....he really needs to rest up for his upcoming surgery.

Well Jenny .... It's not like I'm suggesting that you take over the duties as a MOD until John gets healed up ................. YET , that is  ;):) :) ( When John gets around to reading this , he will be very proud of Jenny as he always is ! )

someone please bring the man a laptop!

Wayne

well, someone did! My cousin Bradley is here even now. Can;t type much,vry tired

anyway, I have been x ryed,pokede,,prodded abd will be having tripple by-pass Monday morning.

I appreciate more than you will ever know all of your thoughts and prayers.You are my family

Not easy to type wih the IVs nd crap sticking out of me, but I gtried.

John

someone please bring the man a laptop!

Wayne

well, someone did! My cousin Bradley is here even now. Can;t type much,vry tired

anyway, I have been x ryed,pokede,,prodded abd will be having tripple by-pass Monday morning.

I appreciate more than you will ever know all of your thoughts and prayers.You are my family

Not easy to type wih the IVs nd crap sticking out of me, but I gtried.

John

omg, talkin about a soldier! a real soldier! lol hey john, i know u will be okay. ur from tennessee and we're just made like that. good for u!  but one thing my friend, u get all the rest u need so when it's time from surgery ur body will be well rested. take care sweetie, u know we're praying for ur speedy recovery. love ya, talk to ya later. ;)

Guest fivestar

Damn John glad to (hear your voice).  You get well my friend and we'll keep things running here.  I wish you a very speedy recovery.  Also if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you out let me know.

Bradley if you're reading this, please keep us updated on John's progress, we really do consider him family.

Take care John and get well soon.

So good to hear from you, John! Hopefully you are in good hands, and we will continue praying for a successful bipass, and speedy recovery.

Any leads on wife #5 at the hospital?    ;)

Stay strong!

Ken

Ken you are BAD  :)

John good to see your name pop up if only for a moment...we are pulling for you over here.  Get some rest, we'll send the angels over to your room to watch over you and keep you safe ;)

Dazzel

Ken , That is HILARIOUS ! He will have to call her " Next Ex " like my ex brother in law says .

John , VERY happy to find out your doing ok . I hope evrything goes well, You are irreplaceable !!!

John, so glad you posted like you said you did!

We are all thinking of you here and praying for a speedy recovery! 

Take care dear friend!

So good to hear from you, John! Hopefully you are in good hands, and we will continue praying for a successful bipass, and speedy recovery.

Any leads on wife #5 at the hospital?    ;)

Stay strong!

Ken

lmao..to funny Ken....don't joke, I think he's picking through those nurses right now!  All those ladies taking care of him, I'm sure he's lovin' it!!  :)