Benr98

Please say a prayer for BannerJohn!

Wishing John a full and speedy recovery! Needless to say, we are all pulling for ya!

Guest sciondrgn

Ohh man! Got you in my thoughts John! Get well soon !!!!!

Hopefully he can get his hands on a computer after the surgery and come say hi. Get well soon John.

John called Jenny today & sounded weak , but had a chuckle with her . That was before Surgery . Jenny is going to post as soon as she knows more .

;) Jenny... please please please update us as soon as you hear something!!

John, you know our thoughts and prayers are with you, brotha!

that is bad news, thanks for the info jenny. i'll be watching posts for good news.

regards duke

Ok UPDATE!!

John called and is in good spirits and says he is being well taken care of by beautiful nurses!  ;)  They did some testing and were going to operate tonight, but there is way to much blockage, he is to see the surgeon in the morning and will be getting a triple bypass tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

He is still weak and tired, as to be expected.

So continued prayers and positive thoughts are still appreciated.

I'm sure he will be thrilled when he gets home next week, to see all the support and prayers he has been getting.

He already says he needs to get home because he is expecting some vinyl tomorrow....lol.....yep John still has his humor!! Which is a good thing.

Thanks all.  I'll know more tomorrow morning.

Jenny

You are a good friend Jen. I'm sure it means a lot of John.

• Like 10

Thanks Jehny

you are all welcome.

Levi, he better appreciate it.....or he's going to owe me some banner material!! lol  ;)

Oh, I really hope John gets better quick. I'm glad he still has his sense of humor at a time like this.

Best wishes and hugs for John.

I hope all goes well and he is back in no time.

Amber

It is good to hear he still has his sense of humor intact. Wish you only the best and a fast recovery. We will all play nice until you return! Lots of good thoughts coming your way, hang in there.

I will probably be banned when you return (figured I'd give you something to do when you get back) but I wanted to say good luck with the operation and hope you get better soon.

I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Best of luck !

wildstylegrafix   ;)