azdecals

My 2nd Banner

This is a banner I did for my daughters Club Volleyball Team.

The coach had the design already, but it was a very small .jpg. I sent it to Joe Camaro to have it vectorized and he did a GREAT job. ;)

This is a 3'x5' black over purple.  I used Banner John's suggestion of "wetter is better" and only had a few small water bubbles to work out.

I did this one as a freebee to the team, but the coach already wants to buy a second banner.  I'm also doing decals to sell to the other parents to help fund the team.

azdecal

Finished_Banner_sm.jpg

Stupendous work my good friend :D  I am scared to do my first banner which I will be doing soon as well. Thanks for the great idea too, a Freebee would earn more business  ;) 

Dazzel

What equipment did you use for this banner?

Thanks all for the kind words!

hfdover - I'm pretty new myself.  I have the laserpoint 24 and I use SBE.  The vinyl is oracle 641.  The banner I got from ebay.  It's a guy Banner John suggested.  They are pre-made with 13oz material, heat sealed seams.  Do a search on this forum and you will find him.  I have a basic squeege I bought from uscutter, and I use water with a few drops of soap.

To be honest the most expensive part of the whole deal is shipping the banners in. (after buying the cutter of course).

azdecals