Sign in to follow this  
switchy

Pinch roller in EUROPE?

Hi there,

I have a Pcut 630 and it works fine. But today, i had to cut a pretty long design and the tracking was bad. i read on this forum that adding 2 pinch roller could help, and i went on uscutter.com to buy 2 but sadly, the shipping cost to europe is 82$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know if there is (in UK for example) an online shop in Europe where i can get the pinch?

thanx and sorry for my English

where are you in Europe? The USPS has new international priority mail rates that are MUCH lower than that for something that small. I have no idea why US Cutter isn't aware of this. An example would be...$23 to Germany. Something that small would fit into a flat rate envelope,which is $11.35  to anywhere in the world.

It's so easy to do,as well..print the postage online, USPS will come and pick up the package for FREE. Are you reading this,shipping Department at US Cutter?

It is probably like their $9.00 flat rate anywhere in the US. One price for everything no matter how large or small.

I don't think so. Nothing on the website about a flat rate to Europe. If this is the case, they'll be losing money shipping a cutter to Europe for $82. The standard policy,at least on the ebay listings,is email for shipping quote outside of the 48 states. The $9.99 flat rate doesn't even apply to Alaska and Hawaii.

wouah 23$ is really cheap!! i'm from Switzerland which is the country next to germany

hey Mister BannerJohn, do you think you are kind enough to buy them for me and then ship them to me? i'll give you 30$ (2 pinch roller) + 10$ (shipping cost to your house) + shipping cost to europe + bonus!

don't hesitate to say no, i'll try to find someone else

wouah 23$ is really cheap!! i'm from Switzerland which is the country next to germany

hey Mister BannerJohn, do you think you are kind enough to buy them for me and then ship them to me? i'll give you 30$ (2 pinch roller) + 10$ (shipping cost to your house) + shipping cost to europe + bonus!

don't hesitate to say no, i'll try to find someone else

I will be more than happy to do so. I have done it before for members, including one who lives in Puerto Rico. Even though Puerto Rico is a US Territory and costs no more to ship to than any other US State. PM me.

where are you in Europe? The USPS has new international priority mail rates that are MUCH lower than that for something that small. I have no idea why US Cutter isn't aware of this. An example would be...$23 to Germany. Something that small would fit into a flat rate envelope,which is $11.35  to anywhere in the world.

It's so easy to do,as well..print the postage online, USPS will come and pick up the package for FREE. Are you reading this,shipping Department at US Cutter?

I will talk to the shipping department about this.

Thanks Levi...remind them that a happy customer is a possible return customer.

I also forgot to mention that the USPS will also provide FREE shipping supplies for international priority and express mail. What's not to love?