first of all serial is more stable. so do u want to try setup with serial if so i can help u with that.

Can you please go to the setup screen in SignBlazer and tell us what you have selected in the top two drop down boxes? For the top drop down you should have Creation Pcut CTE630 HPGL, for the second drop down you should have either Blazer.Com1: Communications Port (for the serial connection) or Blazer.Com#:USB Serial Port or Blazer.Com#: Cutting Plotter (last two are for usb).

Once you have these correct if you still cannot cut you are going to want to change your flow control in windows. You can do this in the Ports (Com & LPT) section of the Device Manager. When you get there double click on your port, go to the second tab, change the flow control (bottom drop down box) to Hardware. If you do not know how to get to the device manager google.com will tell you how ;) Hope this helps.

check my other posts on this same topic . i found my problem today and posted my solution. i posted it tonight