Sign in to follow this  
slayde

refine eh721 software

where can i get a driver download to run this refine eh721  

2 members have voted

1. 1. where can i get a driver download to run this refine eh721

• WHAT DRIVERS RUN A REFINE EH721
    • HOW DO I GET A DRIVER AND WHERE DO I GET A DRIVER TO RUN MY REFINE EH721

hi i just bought this refine eh721 cutting plotter the person i bought it off didnt have the software to download it on my pc and didnt have any cords,,,anyway i bought the serial and a usb cable hoping when i plugged it in the computer load it up but nothing?:)?lol wishfull thinking!he told me it had artcut but he lost the discs,,CAN someone anyone please send me a link for a free driver download for this so i can play with it and cut stickers,i have tried a fair few sign making trial programs but it doesnt seem to load the drivers that it needs,i am really going nuts lots of late nights and downloading to get me nowhere i even tried downloading artcut but that doesnt work???it sucks!!!any help would be great!!!!i dont know the first thing about this stuff i dont even know how to set it up properly im just learnig as i go  ;D:)  :'( :'( :'(HOW DO I GET THIS THING TO WORK?:)?;D???

Click here:

http://download.uscutter.com/SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe

Install it.

that is the trial version of Sigblazer,which is fully functional with no time limit.

If it doesn't have the specific drivers for yours,try the mh721 and post back

I was thinking that eh was a typo but maybe not? I have never heard of an eh721.

ya i tried but still no go?;D????it keeps comin up with error 52 what ever that means????im stuck between a hard place and a rock i cant move need help,,thanks for that recomendation good try!any other ideas would be great cheers

ok its coming up with this message can not open the output device error initalizing cutter WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN ENGLISH?;D?WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?;D??

Well it could be that your cutter will not work with the mh721 driver that comes with that software. Really not sure on this though. Did you install a usb driver for this machine yet? If you go into your Device Manager and down to the Ports section what do you see there?

hi yes i installed the usb to serial driver that come with the usb cord i bought but that is it i think i need a driver for my plotter as it sends information to my plotter but the plotter doesnt do anything like its dead there is a red light that stays on it is on the reset button,,,i press test and it cuts me a perfect test so it is obveously working ok it just doesnt reconise the data going in,does anyone know how to fix this problem,:D??please help if you have any ideas at all im willing to try them thanks to all

If I was you , I would take my advice I gave in the other thread you have going about this ... That is buy a new cutter from US Cutter & rid yourself of the late nights & other head hanging against the wall things you have posted about . The warranty , Tech support , software support & being able to have a US Cutter tech take over your computer remotely ( thru a website ) is worth the purchase cost . You may throw alot of time & money trying to get your cutter working & never get it there . MAYBY you will get it working with finding a driver that works , but as frustrated as you are about this , a new US CUTTER plotter will cure all that .

the reset button light is always on,,

Hmmmm... ;)

hi sorry about althis confusion i will try and send a picture i just have to work out how to send a picture on hear????lol

In Levi's link , 1 post said the name of the seller & said they had the phone # . Post there & ask for the phone # , You might get the driver you need . Good info in this forum if you get your cutter communicating with your pc , even better info for current cutters  :thumbsup:

thanks will try that i have got some pictures if you would like me to send them to your email address might give you a idea what sort of machine i have

haha Rodger is pushing our product hard. I love it. GOOD WORK MAN!

Slayde got make a post on that forum I linked. One of the users said he had the drivers on a cd. Shouldn't be hard to convince him to help you out.

Go upload your pictures to a free image hosting site. tinypic.com works. Flickr.com as well. Once you do that link em up here.

Thanks Levi ,

I like to show appreciation & loyalty . US Cutter , Ken , You & the Mods make this forum a VERY nice place ! Helps the beginners like me be able to have fun , make or save money . I am very amazed at you guys being able to handle an endless flood of newby questions & frustrations . My past business , I had to explain to people things they had no idea about & could not comprehend  in the 1rst discussion .  :thumbsup:

Roger,, i made a mistake, it was not kingpin, it is king cut,, lol

snowstorm coming in,, trying to get to much done,, before it hits, sorry,,, lol

I did get pic of this cutter , and it is a Eh721.

I to suggest that other link,, they said the person there knows everything about this machine.

Please let us know,, when you figure it out,, the info will help someone else..

MMM