marcuso

Where would you like your business to go? How can we help?

I found out the competitors are selling Refines too! Check their add.

Incredible what a difference a manual can do...

post-1068-12986515348502_thumb.jpg

post-1068-12986515368597_thumb.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this action  :notsure:. 

I guess I should scroll down a little farther in the forum.

The most technical part about about a vinyl cutter isn't the cutter... It's designing the graphic that you want to cut.  The cutter cuts exactly what you send to it....right or wrong.  After getting the plotter to communicate with the computer, Graphic design is the biggest problem I see on the forums.  There are lots of people that are under the assumption that you can cut a gif or jpg when they first buy their plotter and when they find out that doesn't work, they are really lost.  luckily, we have an excellent group on this forum with a wide range of experience that can help, educate and resolve most problems and questions.  As a group, I just have to say...  :well done:

Ken

If they want a manual, let them pay $500 for it. They can get another cutter that will make the same thing as our, but with a beautiful  manual for double the price.

I think it is fair, $500 for a bunch of paper.

Joe

I need to bite my tounge on this one, but good point.

:lol:

Ken, I hope you didnt get me wrong, I was just being sarcastic.

Hey Joe! :lol:

haha I just couldnt resist. I just imagined the competition selling the same cutters for big bucks, just because they added a manual.

Haha

Good one JC!

I'd be interested in a Gerber Edge like clone.  Any budget minded thermal printer would be great.

I see a lot of people asking how thick of a card stock they can cut or grip tape - not realizing that because the media needs to be spooled back and forth, that an adhesive backing of some sort  is required.

I know that laser engravers/cutters are not cheap, but if US Cutter can do for the laser engraving industry as they are doing for vinyl cutting, then I'll be one of the first in line to purchase one ... even if the shipping to get it here is ridiculously outrageous. It can range from table-top size to gi-normous / ha-mungous size! I've always wanted a laser engraver (because I do some small woodworking on the side), even longer than I've wanted to get a vinyl cutter. The vinyl cutter is affordable (thank you US Cutter), but a decent laser engraver isn't (10k+).

That's my suggestion  :P

This topic is like a Santa Clau's list :huh:

I want too a dream machine that print, cut, design, vectorize by itself, emboss, engrave, make customers and sings all-in-one! hahaha

Sorry. Coundn't resist.

lay away?

in house financing?

business accounts?

with terms and interest you could even make a little more cash

ID DEF LIKE TO SEE A CUTTER PRINTER AND A CHEAP HEAT PRESS FOR THE VINYL GUYS THAT DO 2 SHIRTS  EVERY FULL MOON  I HAVE SCREENPRINT IN MY SHOP  BUT FOR THAT LAST MINUTE SHIRT  A HEAT PRESS AND VINYL IS  NICE