marcuso

Where would you like your business to go? How can we help?

I may be out of place for saying this... but please... do us all a favor and buy a different brand cutter...

The laserpoint does not have a registration sensor. It has a laser that allows the user to correct for skew using the laser pointer to manually align to registration marks in the software. I don't think this machine was ever designed or intended to compete with a $1500 Roland

All the info you need is in the store at uscutter.com. Please do your research.

If you have a program to design your files then you can just use signblazer for cuttin

Thank you

So finally after a day of digging I see what you have. Thanks GOD I was so stubborn and I did not spend on shipping to learn first hand. :woohoo:

So this is like attaching flashlight. Sorry not really great improvement.

:you rock:

Craftmate is looking for distributor in US. Mayby you should contact them to have actually better product. or you can import direct from China where the craftmate is apparently made.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

Post more information save yours and others time.

BY BY

:thanks:

Wouldn't surprise me......

Types like he is the one who wrote the manuals for some of our cutters.    :rolleyes:

BY BY

The question is why takes 3 days to learn basic facts about a product?

I was actually try to find out what it is to spend my money.

Mayby this is a sin.

All the info reagarding the products US Cutter sells is listed on their webpage. Even the ebay pages list the information. Take care!

BY BY

The question is why takes 3 days to learn basic facts about a product?

I was actually try to find out what it is to spend my money.

Mayby this is a sin.

Naw, the sin is the tactics used to flame in a competitors forums.

Ciao'

Guest fivestar

There is no question for me that I would spend $1500 for Roland CX with the registration mark sensor If I could right now since the support and quality they offer is high.

Maybe check ebay I seen a CX model on there for only 800.00.  Correct me if I'm wrong but the CX model does not have an optical eye.  Maybe you really should research before you buy, just my 2 pennies worth.

jacek  DEFINATLEY has a point.

I remember about 18months ago when I bought a PCUT.  the documentation could not be less helpful.  If selling to English speaking countries, documentation written by someone who can speak the language is a MUST I think, don't you?

I quote (from the book) "check the machine is properly grounded" is that supposed to mean it is floating? no, it means earthed.  But there is sentance after sentance that takes ages to work out & doesn't help anyway!

You say the product is as good as the best machines, but the documentation is part of the product.

The machines are not as good as the real macoy, I have a Roland too, works great, PCUT is rubbish, a piece of junk.  Arrives with a cutting strip that is not level for example; so in some places weeding is difficult olr impossible, in others it has cut right through, sometimes chews up the vinyl.  It is a toy.  Have a go at signmaking with it, if you like it fork out for a proper piece of kit.

I think treating customers with respect is something you should try. I can after all take or leave any given deal. You WILL NOT recieve any business from me.  It's easy to sit at a keyboard and act all sarcastic and smart,

I THINK

you may be more polite if you spoke to the individuals in person!!!

A top chef does not use the cheapest poorest quality equipment nor does a top carpenter or a top jockey or a top photographer. See what I mean?

Welldone for banning him.  There are LOTS of forums we signmakers use internationally, the Name of you're business could go down within weeks if you behave like that to many people.

Don't bother banning ME I won't be visting here again!

Sure hope that's a promise Spotty, cause we don't want to hear from you again!!

To many people on here doing VERY well with their US Cutters and making money at it!!

Guest fivestar

I hope you do stop back by.  I'd like for you to post a file that your all mighty Roland will cut that you think my el cheapo refine won't cut.  You see, a top chef or top carpenter can work with ANY tool.  It's not always the tools but the person behind the tools. 

I hope you do stop back by.  I'd like for you to post a file that your all mighty Roland will cut that you think my el cheapo refine won't cut.  You see, a top chef or top carpenter can work with ANY tool.  It's not always the tools but the person behind the tools. 

And the winner is.....

FIVESTAR!!!!!!

You are my hero... hahaha

WTF is there a full moon :huh:  :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do these people come from ?

I LOVE MY PCUT......................................... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  and this forum            :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Everyone here  is AWESOME................................Just my 2 cents.

Kevin

hey spotty dog,,, sell me your pcut. I will give you exactly what you believe it is worth.  I would love to add another cutter to my business,  You call it junk, So I will take the "Junk" off your hands for junk price...  one mans junk is another mans treasure.    :yes: 

Uuummm, eerrr,  aaaa    ya I would like to see a printer or cutter/printer  :lol:

Yup-

I have been in retail sales for 29 years- almost all in the automotive parts industry. I have a very faithfull following of customers

who deal with myself and my staff because of one thing. SERVICE!!!!

Service is worth much much more than the item itself sometimes.

Service and support ( this forum ) is the reason I bought from US cutter and not from a pcut dealer in my own country I just ordered some extra parts "just in case" from Us cutter.

I do agree with some of the statements of poor documentation/ vagueness/ translation. BUT Us cutter doesn't build these machines, they sell them, and get to deal with the retail public who argue that there are better, cheaper, faster, stronger, smarter, younger, better looking, more expensive cutters out there.Yes and that applies to anything in the market today be it cars, tv's, beef whatever.

Us cutter does an admirable job of retailing cutters.

This forum is fantastic and I feel like I know quite a few of you guys and gals just from this forum and we are a family of sorts who pitches in and helps each other.

Anyone who sells in 6 countrys should see this....... 

If anything they ( us cutter)should pass all these requests to the manufacturer so they can decide if they want to improve their manuals.

Are these cutters a little difficult to set up initially? Yes, because I didn't know a sniff about cutters but I know a heck of a lot more  now.

Is my cutter working? Yes

Percentage of mistakes made that were my fault and not the cutter/software?  100%

Am I glad I got a great deal and not pay $2000+ for the same end result? Darn tootin'!!!

okay, okay I tend to ramble and gave more than 2 cents

Bill

jacek had a point about documentation, and so do you Spotty, but forum flaming and bashing is not professional, and therefor he was banned. When time allows, the manuals will be updated and translated from Engrish to English. In the meantime, if you want to pay top dollar for a cutter, go right ahead. We are not here to "force" anyone to buy a low cost cutter, yet offer the units as a solution for those who cannot afford a top-of-the-line unit. Many beginners and hobbyists and people tired of paying top dollar for decals can now do them on their own and save hundreds. Those just getting started in the industry can also get themselves off the ground with a low cost unit, and upgrade at a later date. The nice thing about the low end units is that they pay for themselves within the first few jobs you do, sometimes even the very first.

I just got off the phone with with a gentleman named Bill from IA, who bought a PCut CT630 for over $1000 almost 9 years ago. He needs a cutting strip and an LCD panel, but other than that, the unit still "cuts like a champ." 9(nine) years! Some Rolands do not even make it 9 years, so draw your own conclusions........

The majority of our customers understand that they are not paying top dollar and therefor will understand that the manual, or the stand, or the overall fit and finish may not be "top-dollar." USCutter offers great service and value, and low cost cutting solutions, period.

One other thing, we have never been to a competitors forums, or any forums for that matter, to bash others products or flame......so what does that say about jacek and everyone else that uses those tactics? Exactly....

:lol:

Ken

If they want a manual, let them pay $500 for it. They can get another cutter that will make the same thing as our, but with a beautiful  manual for double the price.

I think it is fair, $500 for a bunch of paper.

Joe

Ken

If they want a manual, let them pay $500 for it. They can get another cutter that will make the same thing as our, but with a beautiful  manual for double the price.

I think it is fair, $500 for a bunch of paper.

Joe

I need to bite my tounge on this one, but good point.

:lol:

Guest fivestar

Joe maybe you can karaoke them the manual and charge only a few bucks to watch your video....   :lol: :lol: :lol:  Sorry I couldn't resist.  I'm trying to get you some paying gigs man.

Maybe we could get this set up on pay per view!!! We could hit multiple target audiences and make a million!!!