Sign in to follow this  
randyb

Flexi cutting wrong direction

I am trying to cut a stripe that is 80inchs long.I have 24inch vinyl and everything is set up to cut it 11inchs wide and 80inchs long.It shows up in the production manger that is is going to cut the long way but when it actually goes to cut it.It is trying to cut the 80inchs long the wide way?Needless to say, it hits the stops.and runs out of room?Why is it doing this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do you have your material dimensions(width & length) set up correctly? And do you have the little human figure icon set the upright position?

I have that set up properly.When i change that it changes in the production manager?It is showing the correct layout in production manager but it does not cut the lenght coorrect.So basically i cant cut anything bigger than 24inchs?

I think you have to click on the little human figure to swap the width and length.

Also I think I had set my material setting to user defined.

Jack

When i click on the human figure it changes it in production manager?And it wont even fit on 1 plan?

I did set my setting to user defined and set as 24inches wide and 188long?

I use Flexi 7.6 now next to where it says user defined there is a box with a ? marrk.

I have to click on that and than the design fits.

after that there is a button that says "show me" click on that to see where the knife is

going to plot.

If it is going the wrong way click on the little human figure.

Guest fivestar

I use Flexi 7.6 now next to where it says user defined there is a box with a ? marrk.

I have to click on that and than the design fits.

after that there is a button that says "show me" click on that to see where the knife is

going to plot.

If it is going the wrong way click on the little human figure.

The "show me" button only works with Refine, will not work with pcut or laserpoint, it may work with copam as I have never had a copam to check it with.