Sign in to follow this  
Benr98

What's a good MP3 player for a child?

Well I guess I shouldn't have sat so close to the stage at all those KISS and Motley Crue concerts,huh?

I didn't get to go to many concerts but I remember the ears ringing for a couple days afterwards  :thumbsup: I never had great seats , but all were great fun . Fastway opened for AC/DC , Marc Farner of Grand Funk Railroad & his band at a small club ,  Bon Jovi , Nightranger opened for Kansas , Hank Williams Jr . Kiss opened for Aerosmith ( 2 X same year ) , The most fun concert I ever went to though was Jimmy Buffet , I was AMAZED by the niceness , not 1 attitude all night & I didn't get stoned from the 2nd hand smoke  :thumbsup:

WOW from MP3 to reliving old concerts we attended!! Love it!  :thumbsup:

Next week I'm on the search for that MP3 player for my son....fingers crossed I find one.

Hi Jenny ,

Thread jacking is common isnt it ?  :thumbsup: What's the most fun concert you went to ?

Plenty of MP3 players & anything wanted , especially this year . I don't think many things will be sold out , sad to say . I bought a Samsung 1G that has a FM radio years ago ...2 " long X 1 " wide that can clip onto a t-shirt . Cost $99 then , now I see better models at Best Buy for $19.99 , Main reason I updated , the Samsung wasn't Napster compatable .

Hi Rodger, yes thread jacking is common, and usually fun!

I haven't been to ALOT of concerts, but the Beach Boys were fun!  :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll find something....I think the biggest thing is how you get music to the 'off brand' ones....

Thanks again.

ME <~~~you already know!  :thumbsup:

Hi Rodger, yes thread jacking is common, and usually fun!

I haven't been to ALOT of concerts, but the Beach Boys were fun!  :thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll find something....I think the biggest thing is how you get music to the 'off brand' ones....

Thanks again.

ME <~~~you already know!  :thumbsup:

I don't know about most of the off-brand ones, but the ones I have seen,you just drag and drop. Apparently, it just shows up as a mass storage device,just like a thumb drive.

Hi Jenny , You know something :thumbsup: ME , just isn't gonna work  :thumbsup:

When I hear Beach Boys , I think of the Movie American Graffiti , the part where Milnor is in the car & turns off the radio because the Beach Boys came on ( the Phillips gal says something like " the Beach Boys are Bitchin " . Milnor says " Rock & Roll has been going downhill ever since Buddy Holly died " I like the Beach Boys , but that is another terminal brain worm I have  ;D

For under $50, you could get an Apple Ipod Shuffle 1GB... nice and small, has a built in clip, and if you already have some other Ipod products, just upload your playlist and go!  :thumbsup: