Sign in to follow this  
tarantula

hey i'm having trouble with that company too!

what can i do  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what can i do

• did you sell parts
    • did you have service centers

hey i'm having trouble with cr630 too mine stop runing the down motor (the one that moves the vinil back and foward) and my work goes to trash any help will be apreciate .i'm only a few months with the plotter and didn't paid it self and the other thing i i'm in mexico so is harder for me to get suport and the company not even respond my mails and can't open the web page that's why pray for help to you guys

tanks.  

The CR series is sold by a vendor different than CutterPros I believe. No Y axis movement will be a connection issue on the motherboard, or a failing motherboard. The motors seldom go out.

yes marygirl is the same guy and the same ("company") with no suport!

ok kenimes i'm going to check that i think i don't have any option than doit my self! (is the price i have to pay)

thanks

how can i do something so this guys  stop robing people!

yes marygirl is the same guy and the same ("company") with no suport!

ok kenimes i'm going to check that i think i don't have any option than doit my self! (is the price i have to pay)

thanks

how can i do something so this guys  stop robing people!

Report them to eBay, BBB, Attorney General- if they sell something, they should also support it......not sure.

Tarantula-

I have done a report about them on ripoffreport.com and I am working on contacting the BBB about them. You can actually go onto www.ripoffreport.com and type in cutter pros in the search engine and see my complaint and also add your own. This company really needs to change their ways of doing business and the only way that will happen is if people complain and demand better treatment!

Tarantula-

I have done a report about them on ripoffreport.com and I am working on contacting the BBB about them. You can actually go onto www.ripoffreport.com and type in cutter pros in the search engine and see my complaint and also add your own. This company really needs to change their ways of doing business and the only way that will happen is if people complain and demand better treatment!

I just spoke to someone who was their technician for a brief period, and it sounds like they really just don't care...

I dont think that the company really cares much about anything. They will start caring when they see the bad reports about their company that come up anytime googles or searches for their company.

I wish I would have known about you guys before I bought my machine from them. I am also looking into buying a new machine from you guys because I am losing money on a bunch of holiday orders. Hopefully, I can get one bought and to me in time!

I dont think that the company really cares much about anything. They will start caring when they see the bad reports about their company that come up anytime googles or searches for their company.

I wish I would have known about you guys before I bought my machine from them. I am also looking into buying a new machine from you guys because I am losing money on a bunch of holiday orders. Hopefully, I can get one bought and to me in time!

Well, we ship lightening quick, and stand behind everything we sell, and we have several avenues for support if you ever have an issue.....

:huh:

tarantula & marygirl,

im in the same boat you guys are in. i didnt research enough before i bought. i also bouth the cr630 from cutterpros. mine was from their ebay store, but thats beside the point. i opened the box when i got it ( yesterday) and was quite dissapointed with the litterature or lack-there-of that came with it. the manual on the cutter itself is not user-friendly at all. im still trying to understand it. along with the poorly put together cutter manual, the software had no paperwork at all. so i was going crazy trying to figure out how to work this "dongle" and get flexi out of demo mode. come to find out they printed the activation code on an 8" long by 1/8" wide sliver of paper that was just free floating in the box. now that i had the code and the key, the code they gave me didnt match up to the key i got. im just about fed up at this point. now i tried downloading a different plotting program and can you guess what happened? thats right, a virus of some sort found its way onto my computer.

im about to flip out.

Sorry to hear you have problems with the company it can be frustrating, I have had issues with many companies (not US Cutter of course, service, support and sales are all top notch) but its a pain in the ass. I hope you get it all resolved.

Wayne