Dhuff

Any updates on when SignBlazer will be back online?

Latest I heard is that the legal stuff has been worked out, so now we are just waiting to hear from the new ownership group. Being their largest client, you would think we would be the first people they contact once they get going again.

I was told by someone who is closely connected with SB that it will not return in it's present form. Perhaps under another name. Maybe someone,somewhere,can at least figure out how people who have a legit copy can run it in something besides trial mode. It shouldn't be hard.

I was told by someone who is closely connected with SB that it will not return in it's present form. Perhaps under another name. Maybe someone,somewhere,can at least figure out how people who have a legit copy can run it in something besides trial mode. It shouldn't be hard.

Yes, that would be ideal. If they leave us hanging, they will most likely lose their biggest client.

i have a legit fully functional version that works like a champ. will it always work? or will they completely pull the plug?

Any hackers/crackers out there? :thumbsup:

there are cracks out there but only for the last version before the newest one.

If I could crack it, I would...without a bit of conscience problems. After all...what else can you do when the company has abandoned you?

I think it will always work.

It will always work...unless you have to transfer to another computer. UNless of course it is the dongle version. However,after awhile you will no longer be able to get updates...which is a mute point since there aren't any to be got.

So,unless you have the dongle version,pray that your computer never crashes,and if it does, shut it down,do NOTHING,and PM me immediately.

Guest fivestar

Only for version 6.05 I guess......I scanned for virus' and it was fine.....but never tested the actual crack.

Guest fivestar

You can transfer you SignBlazer to another computer.

I would like fivestar would send me whatever he has.

There are two things that you need to save in order to use it on another computer:

1. SignBlazer config file

2. Your produce ID

Fivestar (me) has nothing, I don't even own this software.  The crack I posted came from a simple google search.

You can transfer you SignBlazer to another computer.

I would like fivestar would send me whatever he has.

There are two things that you need to save in order to use it on another computer:

1. SignBlazer config file

2. Your produce ID

how about some details on exactly how this works? This is the first I've heard about it. According to SB, you need a new activation code. Which there are none of.

If the crack works, does anyone have a .zip of that version of SBE?

I'm running it in trial on my workstation, but it says that it's v.6.0.21. I would love to be able to get rid of the Trial Mode nag. I'm running the licensed version on my laptop and am not looking forward to the day when I need to reformat the drive and possibly loose my activation on it.

Has anyone tried to crack yet? I am not going to because I am on a work computer but it would be nice to know if it works.

is it just "elements"? or can you unlock "hot shot"

bb

So are you telling me you do not need an older version of SignBlazer in order to install this? It will work with the most recent version?

So are you telling me you do not need an older version of SignBlazer in order to install this? It will work with the most recent version?

lots of luck getting a straight answer.