Sign in to follow this  
derrick1217

Please have someone from Uscutter contact me!

Or provide me with a phone number so that I can contact someone in there sales department!

Concerning a ebay purchase my name is Derrick Washington 216 392 7539, I was in contact with someone per ebay, within 24 hours of the sale, the person answered my email and we were working out the dispute, then a new person jumped into the situation cold never viewed our prior emails, and wanted me to start the explaination process over again, I was told the person that had received my prior emails would be back to work the next day and I have not been contacted again by that person so, we have not been able to work out this thing and it is exculating, I am sure a conversation could resolve our problems but I have been unable to find a phone number for you guys!

Check USCUtter website & also they have given the contact phone # in many posts here , do a search for USCutter's phone # . They are on the west cost & will contact you when they get to reading the forum . May not be at first , but I am sure it will be today .  :thumbsup: