I changed my settings to do a contour cut design and now when I try to do just regular lettering with Sign Blazer, the machine just goes crazy.  Can someone tell me how to reset my cutter to the default settings?  Thank you!

I changed the settings on the cutter so I am asumming I need to reset.  Can anyone just tell me how to restore to default factory settings for both then?

I think I changed the X & Y on the machine based on a posting on the forum for contour cutting...

And to answer your original question. I do not think it is possible to reset the cutter to default settings. To achieve this with SB you would probably just want to reinstall the software.

X_Scale and Y_Scale are Not offsets, they are factors used by the controller in the cutter to control the SCALE from input to output. so when you send an item to be cut it will be the same size as you drew it. If you draw a 10.00" square the cutter should cut a 10.00" square exactly. Increasing these numbers from default will make the output larger and decreasing will make output smaller. Adjusting these values can be used to compensate for minor mechanical tolerances in the machine such as the drive roller diameter or the timing belts and pulleys.