firemalt

Happy forum Birthday Jenny aka Benr98

Guest fivestar

HELL NO

That's not what you said in your PM... want me to post it so everyone can see?!?!  :thumbsup:

Sure but remember I can change PM's too.  :thumbsup:  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks so much Fbomb!

As you can see when certain people get together.........there is alot of messing around!! lol  :thumbsup:

LOL, I just sent an ecard to Jenny saying happy birthday  :thumbsup: LOL.

I saw this post, BUT didnt read it, then I went and sent an ecard and THEN read this post. LOL Duh!

Hahahahaha.

HELL NO

That's not what you said in your PM... want me to post it so everyone can see?!?!  :thumbsup:

Sure but remember I can change PM's too.  ;D  ;D ;D ;D

:thumbsup:  Touche !!!   VERY fun Thread  ;D

Thanks Dirtracer, this place is truely great!!

lol Joe.........hey no worries....2 birthdays in one year is fun, as long as I don't have to age 2 years in the same year!  :thumbsup:

I see my 2 yr is in 4 days, I remember the excitement of when I got my cutter.  Man I didn't know a damn thing about them.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D This forum has came A LONG WAY in those 2 yrs.

The OP of this thread was actually me 2 yrs ago.  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,11737.0/topicseen.html

I knew about this much, not that I am picking on him.

I remember needing to know that kind of information....how much different a year makes!!

I see my 2 yr is in 4 days, I remember the excitement of when I got my cutter.  Man I didn't know a damn thing about them.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D This forum has came A LONG WAY in those 2 yrs.

The OP of this thread was actually me 2 yrs ago.  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,11737.0/topicseen.html

I knew about this much, not that I am picking on him.

Actually... your first post went something like this... on Jan. 1st, 2007

Is there any way to set presets on the mh 721?  Every time I turn off the machine and then back on it is set to 12 inch and 0 g.

Oh and billy hughes how do you do that art work with this machine?  I am using flexi and it tells me I need to set up a printer and I try to set it up with my plotter but it doesn't work.  BTW' date=' you did some beautiful work on this machine.

This is the first time I have ever used a plotter in my life, so be gentle with me...  Actually I have made some pretty impressive cuts with this machine.

[/quote']

Guest fivestar

Yes but I registered on Dec 14 '06 and I knew about as much as him.  by the time of my first post, I had learned ALOT.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D SMARTASS.

:huh: WOW thanks Charlie!!

I have been wondering where you have been!!

thanks so much.

Thanks so much Swanee....is there such a smilie??

Thank you Kenya, sista!  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

You joined this site one year ago, today!  :) You little spammer, you.  :)

Thats great, Firemelt. :P :P Hey what are you doing checking up on my crazy lady for. ;D