Sign in to follow this  
designed

tracking.

sorry for all the posts but I have a lot of questions.  when it measures it unrolls the whole roll of vinyl but how do I do it manually  to adjust the tracking?  it will not allow me to go forward and backwards with the buttons.

It should allow you to move it forwards and backwards.

After it's done it's measurement, you need to hit 'enter' and after that..it should allow you to track forwards and backwards!

Jenny

Ok I got that ok I think that is only if I put in a sheet but if I put in a roll it goes all over the floor unrolling the whole roll I only want to cut 10x9 all inches.  Something I cannot figure out is does this copam do AUTO tracking?  it seems to run straight after I put a sheet in I may or may not have it straight but it seems to be once I tell it to cut.

cutting?  not sure what you mean?  I have something to cut say in signblazer and I go over to the cutter put vinyl in turn it on and it says scroll or sheet.  So I can pick either one and press enter don't matter and it will run my whole roll of vinyl on the floor.

I can see why it would feed forwards and backwards for a sheet, but for a roll, it should only roll forwards and backwards till the sensor picks up on making sure you have enough vinyl loaded for the project.

I have to wonder if your sensor is actting up or not plugged in?  The sensor about 8" from the right, and make sure that isn't plugged or covered (not working) it will do exactly what you are saying.

Wish I could be more help, but this is my experience with the Copam

it works ok if I put in a sheet.  but a roll hummmm  how would it know if I have enough or not?  it don't yet at this point know what I am going to cut.  what do I do send the project to the cuttter then turn it on and chose scroll and it then knows if i will have enough?  I have not sent anything to the cutter when I turn it on and it unrolls everything to the floor.  Not sure how it is suppose to know?

When it measures Scroll, it should only measure width from pinch roller to pinch roller. When it measure Sheet, it should measure width and length.