snlsd

Looking for fruit & vegetables

I'm doing a fleet of trucks for a produce company and they requested colorful fruit and produce.  I want to avoid printing the fruit if possible, so I would really like to make them with multiple colors and layers.  If anyone has anything to share, I would be greatful.  If anyone has a picture of a similar job, I would appreciate a few ideas to start with.

Hey have you checked 'dafont' for fruits and veggies?  I believe they have some you may be able to use...but I'll see what I might have for ya.

I'll post if I find some.

Excellent. Thanks a million. 

Bear, Do you know if you can edit the colors of the fonts in Dafont?  For example, can I make an apple red and the leaf green, or do you only have one color choice?

Andy,

Do you know how I can take your file and make some of the fruit in two or three colors?  Like make the strawberry red w/ a green leaf for example.  I know the strawberry is already posted above, but I want to use some of the others with multiple colors.  However, they are all one color when I try to change them. 

Snisd,

I do it in illy, you select the item you want, right click then choose release compound path, it will break up the image and then you can change it to different colors. Hope this helps.

thanks for the veges...don't know how much gardening i will be doing this year but they will come in handy for my signs.  :thumbsup:

thanks for posting

lue anne