Hi i m sorry but i waste to many vinyl last month and i can't fix my problem can some one check this pictures i post please .

i used regular paper and pen and still the same always line in my work i play with the speed and press and nothing change. i don't know if is my plotter :thumbsup:

thanks.

post-3198-12986528619808_thumb.jpg

post-3198-12986528651565_thumb.jpg

USB or Serial? PC or Mac? OS? Cutting software?

A few more things to try ... If you have a serial port, I would give that a try. If you don't, I would suggest getting a keyspan (Serial to USB) adapter. That usually solves problems like you're experiencing.

Good luck.

Make sure that the USB cord you're running to the cutter is connected directly to the computer. Some machines develop communication issues if there's an extension or hub. If you're still getting the random line, then definitely try the keyspan adapter. Everyone who has had random issues have been able toc orrect the issues by simply connecting via a keyspan versus USB.

USB and Vista.....ugh.

Laptop or Desktop? I usually only see this issue when a customer is running USB, so if you have the option of switching to Serial, I would go with that.

desktop !

i do anything  if can i fix the problem!

i have usb cable to usb port and also have a printer with USB is that a problem ?

desktop !

i do anything  if can i fix the problem!

i have usb cable to usb port and also have a printer with USB is that a problem ?

Do you have a 9-pin Serial port on your desktop?

i never tested but yes i have.

I would try the 9-pin Serial cable instead of the USB cable.

i don't remember if my plotter came with this 9 pin cable any way i can't find it, but i have a RADIOSHACK serial port cable SR2 9 pin

but i need female to male converter is that work ??

Cutter should have comes with a Serial cable, and I would try to locate it. Not sure if the Radio Shack cable you have has the correct pin assignments....but you could try it.

hey !!

Sorry i was out of town !!

i tried my plotter with the new conection and is working great thanks !!

thank you so much !! :huh:

hey !!

Sorry i was out of town !!

i tried my plotter with the new conection and is working great thanks !!

thank you so much !! :thumbsup:

Anytime.

Happy Holidays!!

:thumbsup:

glad you got it resolved ... see, now wasn't that what i first suggested?  :thumbsup:

Hi Haumana ,

How have you been ? that is close to a " I told you so " :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:;D:)

Hi Haumana ,

How have you been ? that is close to a " I told you so " :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Been good ... just trying to stay busy and out of trouble.

I know, I know ... I just couldn't help myself  ;D  Sometimes it just feels like all the free advice here just gets ditched by the wayside until they hear it from US Cutter or one of the moderators.

That is funny H , Nothing wrong with that at all . It's about time you lived up to your Sarcasm quote !!!  :thumbsup: