Sign in to follow this  
mrkaine

How long until I get my cutter?

I am curious.  If I paid for it on Friday the 22nd and it is being shipped to NC, how long should it take.  I hope I don't sound impatient, I am just curious because it's the holiday season and I know mail is slower this time of year, that's all.  Thanks in advance.

They should have sent you a upsp confirmation delivery number ...just o to ups website and track and confirm it ...but I think mine took about 9 days ups way ..

Hello, we ship via UPS ground which generally takes 5-7 business days, possibly longer at this time of year. I've sent you an email at your hotmail address, please respond with your ebay item ID so I can look up your order and check on the status.

I'm curious, how long is it usually before the item ships out? I bought mine on ebay a few days ago. I'm going to be away for a little while and want to make sure I can have somebody around when it comes.

The cutters usually ship out the day after we receive confirmation of payment. That is the next business day of course.

Great. Thanks! I paid for it on Sunday so hopefully I'll see it soon. I can't wait!!