Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Need help with SignCut software

I have a couple more (probably stupid) quetstions. I registered my SignCut software but am still getting a message that the licence is not yet activated. I believe I need this to get past the trial version, or is there another step in the process?

Also, when in the program I created a test pattern and wasn't able to cut it because I'm getting an error that all tiles are deactivated. How do I activate this so I can actually cut it out?

Thanks in advance for the help

Need to make sure you are not running in Test Mode. Do you have an internet connection? Make sure you are online when opening SignCut and that you have gone to their web site and signed up for the 3 year PE version with your purchase ticket.

You could also try and click on Edit, then delete all manual tiles to solve the tiles activated message.

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I don't have internet access at the location of the plotter/cutter. Can I sign up at a different location or does the computer running that software have to be connected. I guess I didn't see a purchase ticket in the package so I'll check again tonight.

In the plastic bag came a piece of paper that said "Congradulations". Open it, and you will have your license number and purchase ticket number. You may have already used it to load SignCut initially.

The program just need to be online to verify subscription status when it first opens. If you do not have an internet connection, you may need to simulate LE mode by going to Help, then Simulate LE.

LE is a limited version, but will let you do basic cutting.

It is running in test mode. Can't seem to get it out of test. Also, I did go into Edit and delete all manual tiles but that didn't enable me to cut what I had created.

So, how do I get it out of test mode?

SignCut just needs to use an internet connection breifly to get you out of Test Mode. Do you have a dial-up connection you can use, or Wi-Fi?

Just called and got a dial-up for that purpose. Thanks for your help.