kenimes

New Oracal Application tape for Oracal 631 vinyl

I have only used medium tack transfer tape & can't imagine where high tack would be better . The medium tack was much harder to install wall decals . I'm sure some manufacturers high tack may be the same tack as others medium tack , so the description may not be an accurate value :huh:

Hi,

I found a GREAT application tape for the Oracal 631 - hoping that US Cutter will want to carry it as I would much prefer to buy it here than at any other place. I too had issues with transfer tapes not picking up the vinyl from the backing paper. This picks it up great and will release it on the wall. It is also great as my business is selling wall signs for customers to put up, and I want to use clear transfer tape for them to see everything they are working with.

Here is the link to Sign Warehouse - would love to hear from US Cutter they are going to carry this!

http://www.signwarehouse.com/p-M-AP-GXF101-24.html

Kelly

I've heard this stuff is wonderful for 631. However, I work with 651 and 752 as well. Would you mind trying it with the 651 or 751 and telling me what you think of it? It'd save me a bunch of money if I only had to stock one kind of tape.

I use the high tack and love it. It's personal preference though. You experts would know better than me anyhow :thumbsup:

Hi,

The GXF is the only transfer tape I use for everything. For everything else I make I use either Avery, FDC, or Oracal 6 year calendered vinyl.

Here is a video I made earlier today showing me using the GXF transfer tape on a new giraffe I am offering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMvIt9awXc

Kelly

www.OneHipStickerChic.com

• Like 1

Very, Very nice HIP. Great instructional, and love the giraffe. Like I said b4, that's what I use and it's awesome. One roll for everything weeeeeee It's real cool :thumbsup:

I'm just a peon though, the experts know best.

Thanks for the great vid HIP, love your stuff lady!

Hi,

I found a GREAT application tape for the Oracal 631 - hoping that US Cutter will want to carry it as I would much prefer to buy it here than at any other place. I too had issues with transfer tapes not picking up the vinyl from the backing paper. This picks it up great and will release it on the wall. It is also great as my business is selling wall signs for customers to put up, and I want to use clear transfer tape for them to see everything they are working with.

Here is the link to Sign Warehouse - would love to hear from US Cutter they are going to carry this!

http://www.signwareh...-GXF101-24.html

Kelly

I was using that for a while until I started getting complaints from customers that the application tape wouldn't come off of the decals. I wouldn't reccomend it. I loved it until that happened though, I even went as far as to write a good review about it.

Ok question.... I had read that people were using the GXF 100...( Hope I labeled that right... ) and I cannot get it to let the vinyl go at all!!!!! A little heat maybe???