snlsd

Trouble with image

I'm importing this image with Signblazer as and EPS that was originally created in Adobe Illustrator and it won't import the entire image.  It cuts off the top half of the guys head.  Any ideas why it looks fine as a PDF, AI, and EPS, but won't import all of the lines?  I tried to node edit to see if there something else going on and it only let me edit the mouth. 

I think the customer grouped or locked something to cause this, but  I don't have AI to check.  Any ideas how I can get this image ready to cut.

TIKI SURFER THICKER Grouped.ai

TIKI SURFER THICKER Grouped.ai

You can see it in Signblazer?  I can see the image in every other program except for signblazer.  It's visible as a PDF, EPS, AI etc.

As soon as I import it into Signblazer, there are pieces missing.

if you have another program other than AI try opening the .eps in it and re- exporting it into an .eps, some of my AI files that I export into .eps wont open either, or once you have the image into SB select the whole image and look at it in wire frame mode, some of the parts might be invisible colors in SB but should show up in wire frame

To me it looks like your image was only single lines, I took it into AI and expanded the lines to

make it cuttable. Also saved it as AI8 so it should work in SB.

Let me know if it works.

Dave

Thanks for your help.  Unfortunately I'm having the same problem.  Image cuts off the top of his head in signblazer.

There is something funky with the file. When I import into SB it cuts off the top of his head like you said. When I import into SignCut X2 it gives me the top of his head and all of that stuff but gets rid of the text. I would recommend having the customer resend the graphic saved as an AI8 file type. Also make sure they have everything welded.

I don't know what I did, but I was able to get it to work.  Thanks for all your help.