Sign in to follow this  
DTFuqua

cutting master and corel

???HELP!!! I can't get the cut/plot option to open in corel to send to plotter. Robomaster doesn't want to accept anything from corel to cut. I am very frustrated.

OK, maybe I found my problem. RTFM. But I did try to read it but I am having trouble understanding it. Anyone know of a better, maybe rewriten by an end user, that might be a little more idiot proof?

that isn't the answer to cutting master and corel but getting the machine to cut full size from robo master program. I still can't get cut/plot to open from corel. and I still haven't figured out the "setup " and the manual to get the cutting to act right but am still working on it.

Spoke to you via live chat, and this is something that Graphtec needs to assist with.

Hi Ken I found the answer on a different forum. Not a competitor but will remain nameless. Here is the important part "Sorted. I had the step command set wrong. " I thought the step command was like setting the "steps" in a controler for a stepper motor and was wrong. I had it set to a high number to (I thought) get a more detailed cut. I was wrong. After reading the above mentioned quote, I set it to the lowest setting and fixed the siz problem. I stinn can't get the cutting master plugin to open the cut/plot part of the program but I'm working on that now Thanks for the efforts and if I get cutting master up, I'll put the cure up here if I don't get lost in trying to get it to work. You know what I mean, can't remember what all you try and not sure what actualy did the trick. Good luck.

Terry

Hi Ken. Hi Levi. Ken caught a post on another forum he tries to help out on and asked me to PM a contact number. Did that. Just wanted ya'll to know that I'm still checking here too if anyone came up with a cure for the cutting master plug in for Corel that would work for me.

For anyone that needs the answer to this problem I have been having, I finaly got a call back from the graphtec people and found the educational version of corel X3 doesn't have the visual basic run time tools and that has been my problem.

Does anyone know if Corel v.12 full version has what-ever it takes to operate with the Cutting Master that comes with the Graphtecs? The VBA section looked kinda empty. Is what I need, maybe on one of the other disc? I don't think I ever loaded but disc one, of four. I've got the edu. version of X-4 too, but I guess that ain't gonna work?:)