brian08

Anyone know of anyone that sells cut down rolls

Sorry I should have said anyone but them.  Bad customer service I will not order from them again.

They sent me a wrong color and I had to fight with them even send samples to oracal before they would believe they sent me a wrong color.

We now stock 15" rolls, and can drop ship any Oracal product direct from the factory that we do not have in stock. We will also beat SignWarehouse pricing.

I do not see that Oracal makes an 8" roll, so I assume SignWarehouse is cutting down 24" rolls and re-packaging.

Yes when I ordered from them they did cut downs. I have used a band saw in the past but I am not pleased with the cut.

I have 24 inch machine also so I order 8's and 24's

Hmm does that mean 631 Oracal used for wall words too? How much would that be / roll?

call some suppliers. Most of them will cut it down for you. My local supplier charges $2 per cut but normally doesn't even charge me if I spend at least $50.

Can you send my your supplier name in pm or email.. I have went to oracal's website and went down the list and you would be suprised how many do know what cut a roll is. I am on the east cost so maybe shipping wouldnt be too high.

We now stock 15" rolls, and can drop ship any Oracal product direct from the factory that we do not have in stock. We will also beat SignWarehouse pricing.

Will you also be carrying 15" rolls of 631? 

Guest Schramm

Normally anyone that sells vinyl can cut it down for you.  I buy spray mask and stencil mask all the time and I buy 60" rolls and have it cut down to different sizes.

I have bought from SignWarehouse and have had problems but found there customer service to be fine.

Rob

Or you can cut it down your self and save money!

All you need is a chop saw.

I have ordered 54" rolls in the past when they were on sale and cut them down to size myself.

If you don't have a saw find a woodworker friend and they can do it for you.

I wrap mine with blue painters tape where I want to make the cut and take it out to my shop.

No muss, no fuss - no problem.

If your blade is supper dull (like mine) you may get a slight rough edge, but no problem - I don't cut to the edge!

Same blade I've been using for all my wood working.

I think it's just a combo blade.

I've cut down about a dozen rolls so far without a problem.

I cut a 48" roll of Avery over laminate in half with a regular hand saw, it worked fine.

the only place I know of that sells the vinyl in that small size is specialitygraphicsupply.com. I only bought from them exclusivley because of my roland sticka 12 cutter. It was so much easier to get it the width i needed right from the start. they will only do the rolls in specified widths though, if you only order a yard of two, they dont cut it down for you. they have great customer service and ship really fast without paying any extra. order on monday and get by wednesday.

Renee