Hi i have no problems when i cut some easy logos or small works but when i tried to cut a big or large jobs my blade stay down and cut a wear line over all my vinyl roll i was busy in my room whan i came back i found 5 yards of my vinyl with a line all over my vinyl and this hapend to me always when i tried to made y large job.

make sure that the blade is clean. pop it out of the blade holder and make sure that the blade holder doesn't have adhesive or other particles stuck to it. if it's lifting some of the more intricate details, slow down the speed a bit. if you're still having issues, I'm sure that Ken would recommend to increase the pressure.

blade = exposed 1/2 thickness of a credit card ?

And then there is my #1 piece of advice. Change your flow control to hardware in the device manager.

And then there is my #1 piece of advice. Change your flow control to hardware in the device manager.

You probably need to do a screen shot  :)

Device Manager- Ports category- Right click on the USB Serial Port- Left click on properties- Click on the Port Settings tab- Select Hardware from the drop-down menu for Flow Control.

:thumbsup:

wow... that's a totally new thing for me to look at. Hey Ken, what is the Flow Control supposed to be set at?

wow... that's a totally new thing for me to look at. Hey Ken, what is the Flow Control supposed to be set at?

Hardware :thumbsup:

The machines seem to cut fine for a while without this setting changed. I get calls every day where people have been cutting for quiet a while without problems without changing this setting but all of the sudden they can no longer cut. I log in and change this setting for them and nearly EVERY time it fixes the problem. Now I just set people up on hardware from the get go.