Sign in to follow this  
swaneejuggalo

Da bears

make me feel like this 3DSmiles27.gif hopefully they get there act together so i can see a win in Minnesota for my fist pro game...emot181.gif I'm mean they lost to GB WTF!!

You should try to be a Rams fan right now.  It is tough.  I have given up until next season.

PattyT  ;)

I like the bears, but they have not looked good their last 2-3 games. I did not watch yesterday but after seeing that score I'm glad I didn't.

I am a true Cowboys fan, and they look like their going to be making a good 2 half run. Thank god, they were disappointing for a while too.

I hate to be the guy on the forums that JUST LOVES THE FRIGGIN BEARS but !!! I have o say that when you put in an injuried QB that itis p0robally not the best thing to do ..What happens you go 3 and out and put your defense on the feild the whole game....

Remember bears fans before last night we havent been beat by more than 3 points !!!

We willstomp the rams and get out copmoser back !!

BEARDOWN !!

I hope so, I can't wait to go watch them play the vikings. Hopefully it will be as good a game as when they played them earlier this year....

YEAH THE PACKERS WON !!!! AND THE BEARS STILL SUCK.  ..sorry guys...lol

you son of a *****

:rolleyes: