Sign in to follow this  
luder

Need help-I have 3 jobs to do

Not a problem my friend. Let me know if you need any help with the setup when you get your machine back.

Reading thru this post I felt the need to comment on the Pcut. In 2 months ive run over 3500 28"x5" stickers through my Pcut630 and the only problem ive had was adjusting the knife in the beginning. I cant help but think your situation is out of the norm. This isnt meant to defend USCutter, though I am sold on their support due to how they have taken care of any issue I have had, Its to assure you that In my and many others opinions the cutter is a great value for the money. I hope it all works out for you.

I'm having the same issues with my 3 day old cutter! I spoke with ken, removed to check the MB, and everything looks in place. I was able to cut 10 vinyls with this machine.. all of them being "FONTS" and the pressure, blade cut great while it worked! I was never able to cut more than 1 vinyl at a time w/out the machine "freezing" on me! I'm using Vista on a brand new computer w/the USB.. (this computer does not have capabilities to use the other supplied cable) This morning, I gave it another shot.. and the LCD will only read "PCUT 630 & then REV. 4.3 12K---30K and the blade looks to make a cut, and shuts off! (I'm dissappointed because I ordered a T-Shirt Press) and tons of vinyl and spending over $1K might not sound like alot to everyone.. but to a young person starting out.. I'm just feeling like I lost my money.

Kevin

Well its been awhile with the new cutter. I am now having no problems. I have went thru about 7 rolls of vinyl and we seem to be on track  (I believe I did have a lemon) on the 1st cutter,maybe more issues then going thru 4 motherboards. I did take the program off my laptop (vista) and put it on my xp, and am running it with the big cable, maybe that helps also. luder