GATOR

Bezier tool

I've messed around with paintshop programs for years, I've never been able to figure out what the Bezier tool does. I'm tryting to trace something out in flexi, but the only tools I can figure out is the freehand. Is there a setting in Flexi where you go do "point to point "drawing?

thanks

G

Bezier in Flexi will vectorize images ....... I only use it to do only color images ,,,,, paste or import the image that you want ....expand it to make it bigger the bezier .... you will be amazed at the results (usually ) .....

Tater would know more about it than  I however ...

BEARDOWN

Bezier is the only tool that i ever use in fexi...  It is used for auto-vectorization of graphics.

When you say point to point... I think i know what you are trying to do...

Basically you want to draw a straigt, or possibly curved line, but not have to use that pencil... heres what ya can do...

On that freehand drawing tool, click and hold on it. this will allow you to switch to the pen, (bezier tool)

Goto view>then design center if not already opened...

There are diffrent types of settings in this box that will allow you to draw straight or curved lines.

click the straight line, then click where you want to start, and where to finish (dont drag) this should make a perfectly straight line... If you want the line to curve, drag the mouse...

hope this helps.

thanks guys, I will give that a try when I get home.