ms_sign

Things you do at 2am

I finally got around to making my settings list. The small letters in sign & design are under 1/8" tall. .105" to be exact.  :thumbsup:

Also finally got my logo on my cutter dust cover.

Ahh, things you do at 2am while feeding a 4 month old.  ;D

post-2883-12986527694017_thumb.jpg

post-2883-12986527694763_thumb.jpg

post-2883-12986527718222_thumb.jpg

post-2883-12986527718861_thumb.jpg

Aww, ok the important stuff first. I miss having a 4 m old in the house. They grow up waaay too fast. OK I know that wasn't your point. I love the cover w your logo. I was just thinking 2 days ago I needed a cover. Where did you get it or did you make it?

Aww, ok the important stuff first. I miss having a 4 m old in the house. They grow up waaay too fast. OK I know that wasn't your point. I love the cover w your logo. I was just thinking 2 days ago I needed a cover. Where did you get it or did you make it?

I have a 2 year old and a 4m old. Both girls.

I had it made at an upholstery shop. Its made vinyl covering used for boat seats. Cost me $30. Worth every penny. I just gave then the dimensions of the cutter.

Thanks, I'm going to do that. No matter how much you dust it still gets into places it shouldn't :-

I have 3 girls, all grown for the most part. And don't believe what you hear, they aren't that diff to raise. :thumbsup: Def feels like those years went by waay to fast though.

I had it made at an upholstery shop. Its made vinyl covering used for boat seats. Cost me $30. Worth every penny. I just gave then the dimensions of the cutter.

I was in the upholstery biz for 30 years and I did just about everything you can imagine. I can tell you,,,most of them love something different...it breaks up the boredom.

Although I hated tractor seats. Got one once that was full of wasps. It was cold when he brought it in but once it warmed up....you never saw 3 grown men make such a hasty retreat or so much noise.

Nice...2am is when I do most of my work too...

...But thats b/c I am Nocturnal :thumbsup:

I was in the upholstery biz for 30 years and I did just about everything you can imagine. I can tell you,,,most of them love something different...it breaks up the boredom.

Although I hated tractor seats. Got one once that was full of wasps. It was cold when he brought it in but once it warmed up....you never saw 3 grown men make such a hasty retreat or so much noise.

lol

Would have made a great YouTube video.....

I have one even better than that. ONce,my wife and I picked up an old chair that had been sitting on a lady's porch all winter. WE carried it to the truck and when we sat it down I started hearing a loud buzzing. The wife ran to the lady's house and since I was on the other side, I just started running. I ran 3 blocks before the bastiges got tired of chasing me and had 7 stings where they got under my short. BY this time I was just a block away from a hardware store so I just went and got some of that wasp spray that sprays 15 feet. Walked back, got another 3 stings while killing the iceholes.

I was lucky though. If it had been honey bees, I would have died before the ambulance got there.

I couldn't run 3 blocks today if my life depended on it.

I have one even better than that. ONce,my wife and I picked up an old chair that had been sitting on a lady's porch all winter. WE carried it to the truck and when we sat it down I started hearing a loud buzzing. The wife ran to the lady's house and since I was on the other side, I just started running. I ran 3 blocks before the bastiges got tired of chasing me and had 7 stings where they got under my short. BY this time I was just a block away from a hardware store so I just went and got some of that wasp spray that sprays 15 feet. Walked back, got another 3 stings while killing the iceholes.

I was lucky though. If it had been honey bees, I would have died before the ambulance got there.

I couldn't run 3 blocks today if my life depended on it.

:thumbsup: