Bigmac

Know I have 2

Bought a MH365 The end of last month, pleased with the way it works that I upgraded to a MH721 that I won last friday. The question I have is with the license for signcut,will I be able to run both cutters on the same licence just by changing the driver in signcut.   

Should not be a problem. They both use the same MH/ EH 721 driver for SignCut anyhow.

;D

Just curious BigMac, but was the MH365 too small for your needs and did you find yourself outgrowing it very quickly???

I bought the mh365 for my personel use. I have a sidecar rig that I change the graphic on it every month or two, just to have a different look. I have been hand cutting them the last two years. Then I made some window signs for my son to put on his truck. A freind of his saw what I did for him and asked if I could do the lettering on one box trucks, the lettering has to be 18 inchs tall, so there went the 365. He has a flet of 6 trucks, one new with no lettering on it. He is willing to pay enough for me to buy the MH721 + material + my time. If things work out and he likes it, he wants to strip and put new lettering on the outher five.

Pretty sure thats what I thought, I personally own the MH721 and really think that its the perfect size...

Alot of people come here to compare the 2... I usually try to persuade them to the 721, but they think that the 365 is suitable for there needs...  Which is your case, it was, and now... Upgrading...

Good Luck with Business!