JoeCamaro

New Vectorizing Site

Hello everybody

I just wanted to let you know I am offering vectorization services. I made a site for this purpose and I woud like you to see it and give me opinions.

www.decalization.com

The purpose of it is to vectorize and simplify things in order to make cuttable designs.

Free vectors are cool, but not always you can get what you are looking for. If you ever need custom graphics, visit my site and I might be able to help you.

Thank you.

Joe

• Like 3

Thanks Joe...I'll be bookmarking your site for future reference!

I know you produce some awesome work!

Nice website by the way!!

Sweet, what's the prices for vectorizing stuff?  I personally don't like autotrace because it generally produces subpar work, and I hate manually redrawing stuff.

Thanx Jenn and Dan.

Prices will vary depending on the artwork complexity, but they will start @ $5.00 for simple stuff.

I rather give personal quotes as there are different variables, such as single or multicolor artwork, layered or not layered and so on.

I can personally testify to Joe's abilities. He took a postage stamp sized image and vectorized it to where I could blow it up to 4'x4' with great quality. In fact.more than a few times he saved my butt on tiny images that no program I tried would do.

You can be confident that he will do an excellent job!

• Like 1

nice site I will bookmark also, couple things maybe some example pricing? and fix the "I got a Graphic Artist Bachelors Degree in 2006." I am no f'n english major but if I noticed it lol.

Guest fivestar

Nice site Joe, and I can vouch for Joe's work too.  He's simply amazing.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your comments and corrections, I appreciate it.

I still need to work on the site, I will do soon.

joe

There is always time Ken. It cant be work all the time, I need to have fun and get myself a couple of beers. ;D

• Like 1

Joe, I already have one you can take a look at. Definitely will be bookmarking your site. Thanks

I can definitely vouch for Joe. He not only did a great job on vectoring my design for a customer, but he also was very fast. Thanks again Joe!

You are welcome Tory.

Im at your orders. It was great to deal with you.

Im glad you are happy about the service.

Come back anytime.

Joe

Thanks Joe, will do. I love to learn new things but anytime I can save myself hours of frustration you'll be the first I will call on. These graphic programs just aren't intuitive to me. Thanks a bunch!

Nice site Joe, its bookmarked. I will be sure to contact you if I ever run into issues. I have seen alot of the work you have posted here and other places. You really do nice work. :thumbsup:

There is always time Ken. It cant be work all the time, I need to have fun and get myself a couple of beers. :thumbsup:

Nice site will bookmark it also .Joe I am a karaoke addict also..Need any cd+g's give me a pm..