JoeCamaro

New Vectorizing Site

I do all of my own vectorizing but I just wanted to wish you luck with your website.

Good job!

Hello everybody

I just wanted to let you know I am offering vectorization services. I made a site for this purpose and I woud like you to see it and give me opinions.

www.decalization.com

The purpose of it is to vectorize and simplify things in order to make cuttable designs.

Free vectors are cool, but not always you can get what you are looking for. If you ever need custom graphics, visit my site and I might be able to help you.

Thank you.

Joe

Joe, Good luck,  I know you will do well.

MonkeyMeMe

Nice site Joe I really like the color the gray makes it easy to read a view...

AND NICE work???  Don't think I've seen anything so clean...

Kris

Today I dunno if I'm dumber or what...I saw your post the new vectorizing stuff?

where or how I can see samples or any button that says some sort of :" order custom vectorize here"

Hi Folks,

I see the site is still down and no reply from Joe....

If anyone needs vectorizing done, give me a shout.... Over 9 years experience, all work is done by hand, no autotracers are ever used.

I've re-drawn thousands of logos & designs for vinyl cutting, screenprinting, etc.... with a low node count so all your curves will cut super smooth~!!!!!

Site is up and running again!

I apologize for the inconvenience. I was involved in too many projects that I was unable to work them all. Now Im back on track.

Joe

www.decalization.com

Joe does great work and well worth it to give him a try. Also Just sent him another to get done just waiting to hear back from him. Does the best work I have seen yet. Will prob always have him do my images! Thank You

If Joe can't help you out on a project. I'm always ready to help out....

• Like 1

Is joe still working?

on his profile page , you can see he was last here on Mar 15 2011 09:57 . I suggest PMing him if you don't take anybody else up on the offer . Also in his last post in this thread , he listed his e-mail address .

Joe is taking a break on the verctorizing for now - I can personally recommend draksis - great work

+1 for Drakesis. Have been having problems with a project for a friend, emailed him, got an almost immediate response, and turnaround in less than 24 hours....

Bruce