C Lewis

Logo concept start

Here are two logos I started today. He has two companies & wants the artwork to match.

The wave I sketched on paper, scanned & reproduced in IllustratorCs.

would love to hear your thoughts.....

Blessed

post-2907-12986527505189_thumb.jpg

post-2907-12986527514475_thumb.jpg

Core, double check the spelling for "stained glass" I like the logo, but something is bothering my eyes. Maybe the way the lettering is also waved? Especially the bottom lettering, waves in glass. I like the wave but would like to see the foam reversed with the drips going down not up. I know it may seem critical but I really do like it but those elements bother my eyes. Perhaps it is just me??

oops! my bad, lol

Thanks for the heads up on the spelling Tory

The foam was intended to look as it were moving...

Core the layout colors look good, but I would have to agree on the waves in the lettering, it actually pulls the viewer away from the graphic, another thought may be to add a little of the foam white to the lettering in the top of "waves" and bottom of" In Glass" this also would give the overall rounding and water effect , would keep the customers focus on the central wave graphic', just a thought, but man the colors to pop on this one ! :huh: ???

Core,

Love the work, but the wavy "Waves" wording is a little too wavy. 

Tone it down a little, and I think it would look better.

I would also change the words "stained glass" to look like stained glass and not waves.

These two small changes may help you out.

Good work!  :huh: ???

Like everyone says, I'm not crazy about the wavy lettering, but don't hate them. It just seems like a bit much. I like the suggestion to add foam to top and bottom of lettering.

The wave is bad ass and should be the focus! Try squaring off the letters on the top design.

great workup get the spelling corrected then show customer to see if they like the wavy letters

:thumbsup:;D ;D