Sign in to follow this  
allcareuniforms

Can not get cutter to cut..Please Help!!

I have a creation 630 cutter and when I select the cut button it says sending to cutter but nothing happens.  Any help would be great.. I have unistall, reinstall, unplugged, changed usb cables, and I can not get anything to work!

Open SignBlazer, go to Cutter, then Setup and let me know what you have for the top two selections...

kenimes

i went to open the SB,  went to the cutter, and then setup.    the 1st 2 selections are cutter and output device.    please help us  we are getting very angry that we bought this and cannot get it to cut.   

need to know what you have SELECTED as cutter and output device.

need to know what you have SELECTED as cutter and output device.

:huh:

Yes, please, thank you.

OK,  top 2 are:  cutter:  Creation Pcut CT630,  output device:  Blazer.com6 - USB serial Port

Please help me, because this is the 2nd cutter that I have received. the first one 3 weeks ago, had a failed Mother board that you only offered to send another Mother board instead of a new machine, and the Mother board that you sent me was the wrong one.  If I cannot get this to work,  I will be looking for another solution to this awful problem!

I am in North Carolina!  I can only get thru to you from 12noon my time till 6 my time and I cannot get anyone to call me during those hours.  This is very frustrating.

Change the top selection to: Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL, and you should be good to go. Make sure the cutter says Online when you send something to cut.