Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'supplies'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Welcome to USCutter
    • Shop Online
    • Customer Support
    • Information For New Equipment Owners
    • Website and Company Feedback
  • Equipment Discussion & Support
    • Vinyl Cutters
    • Heat Presses
    • Competitor Cutter Help
    • Printers
    • Laminators
    • Engravers
  • USCutter Community
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Introductions
    • General discussion
    • Show your work
    • Instructional Contributions
    • T-Shirts and/ or Garments
    • Sublimation
    • Business Practices, Sales and Pricing, etc.
    • Mac Users Board
    • Pre-sale questions
    • Off Topic Section
  • Software Discussion & Support
    • VinylMaster CUT, LTR, PRO & DSR
    • Sure Cuts A Lot Pro
    • Signcut
    • SignBlazer
    • Flexi
    • Corel Draw
    • Adobe Illustrator
    • Inkscape
    • Other Software Programs
  • Material Discussion
    • Vinyl
    • Other Materials
  • Feedback Section
    • Criticism and Complaints about USCutter
    • USCutter Equipment Feedback or Suggestions
  • Graphic help and requests
    • General Help
    • Vectorizing
    • Graphic Requests
    • Fonts

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Sue2

    Mug Press Question

    I have this Mug Press that came along with my Hotronics 16x20 Swing T-shirt Press several years ago... got lucky & found them locally on Craig's List! What supplies do I need to purchase to start making sublimated mugs...and where is the best source. Or is this antiquated equipment.......the only name I can see on it is OMRON H3G Sue2
  2. Marie925

    What is this sign blank?

    I need to get another blank to match this one. It is 16-inches by 16-inches. It seems to be aluminum but in layers. It looks like the front is covered in tan vinyl and then the black is placed on top of it. I don't think the tan is part of the blank - I do believe it is vinyl. Can anyone tell me exactly what this blank is and possibly where to get one?