The votes are in! We are happy to announce the winners of the USCutter Forum Weeding Contest in their respective categories, Heat Transfer and Sign Vinyl!The top 3 placers in each category are:Sign Category -
1.) Skull Headdress (1012)
2.) Spiral Tube (1010)
3. Gnarly Zombie (1013)
HTV Category -
1.) “Yes, I Drive a Stick Witch”(1023)
2.) Big Cat Face (1021)
3.) Golden Dachshund (1005)
Congratulations! We’ll be reaching out to each of you soon to award your prizes!
Whether your weapon of choice is a hobby knife, tweezers, or dental pick, we want to see your skills. The USCutter forum has always been an excellent resource for getting the "straight dope" on topics from the USCutter shopping experience to tips on branching out your business. Now we want to give back to all our users with credit towards growing their operations.
We've done contests like this before. We know there's a lot of talent out there.
Here are the rules this time around:
1. Posts will be anonymous to avoid any potential bias. Private message Marketing@USCutter (hover over the profile icon--Note:you'll have to create a login and have to be signed in) an image of your weeded (not applied) vinyl design on the backer. I will assign you a number and post your submission to this thread for everyone to view. (Note: Please limit your number of submissions to 3 at the most)
2. Use original artwork. Spooky Halloweed-themed designs would be especially in demand.
3. Indicate what type of vinyl you used. Heat Transfer Vinyl and Sign Vinyl may be considered for different awards.
4. Tell us what's your favorite weeding tool and why.
5. The top 5-10 entries will be selected by USCutter judges on the basis of creativity and inventiveness, difficulty, and visual appeal. USCutter forum users will ultimately be able to vote on the winning entries.
6. Entries will be considered through 10/14.
All right. Start your engines. Happy weeding! Note: USCutter is not responsible for claims of carpal tunnel, real or imagined. By submitting your work, you agree to USCutter using these images for promotional purposes.