• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About antsinthekitchen

  • Rank
  1. I work in a community maker space, and the Teflon Cutter Strip is frequently replaced on our MH1351, but I couldn't find any replacement for the softer area in front of the Cutter Strip anywhere on the US Cutter website, nor could I find a description in the manual. Is this a replaceable part, and if so, what is it called?
  2. antsinthekitchen


    I recently cut some stencils out of 24x45 60mil polypro, I used a 60 degree blade, set the vinyl cutter to the slowest speed and the maximum pressure. It didn't cut all the way through (probably because I didn't have the blade far enough out), but enough that I could just fold it the wrong way and it snapped clean away.