Mh 871 mk2
machine was 2nd hand and worked amazing until recently when I accepted this wedding cup order.
Pics below to show what it’s doing.
Story: I was recently cutting a bunch of glitter vinyl (small pieces on a cut mat) To get my blade settings right. Switched from 45 to a 60 for intricate parts hada get depth into the glitter 651. It took way too long bc I didn’t see in vinylmaster Cut (yes it’s activated) the angle setting. Finally got it down after wasting a pricey 12x48 on tests. I had the lifting problem a lot.
ff : it cuts once perfectly on sample piece.
I cut a 12x12 lay it on the mat and proceed to cut My customers desired design and wham the following happened over and over.
It started as a diagonal right thru the design. I deactivated and reactivated.
restarted windows via parallels tried again. It began randomly lining as showing with the pen test.
I removed paint by grounding wire, still persist. Bought a comm to usb wire - didn’t really work. Swapped USB ports. Still continues. I’ve stopped orders for 5 days now due to this.
Looking for solutions - sign blazer is an eyesore And I cant find the correct driver even trying red sail.
seriously considering a circuit atm.